There are 4 main left and right wing interactions, V-B, V-Bi, Iv-B, and Iv-Bi.
Some V influences over B workers are much stronger becaause Bi protections of unionism and community groups have fragmented.
These two “interest groups” – I can barely suppress snorting derisively over that phrase – have been on a headlong collision course for decades, which came to a head with the financial collapse and bailouts.
This is like Y lions attacking R gazelles and undercutting the food chain, it can occur with weakened I-O regulating of businesses.
Where there is massive concentrations of wealth and influence, there will be abuse of power. The Individual has been supplanted in the political process nearly entirely by corporate money, legislative influence, campaign contributions, even free speech rights.
Often however R or B can win out because being individuals they have secrecy and deception as tools.
Some of this is also people losing against AI used by corporations such as financial trading in the stock market.
• Many of the regulations that govern energy and banking sector were written by Corporations;V companies use Iv lobbyists and often have a revolving door where members of their team are in government like with Goldman Sachs and the Treasury.
• The biggest influence on legislative votes is often Corporate Lobbying;
• Corporate ability to extend copyright far beyond what original protections amounts to a taking of public works for private corporate usage;Changing G public property into GB private property.
• PAC and campaign finance by Corporations has supplanted individual donations to elections;V corporations against B music listeners, however they can use piracy which is hidden and deceptive as a response.
• The individuals’ right to seek redress in court has been under attack for decades, limiting their options.
• DRM and content protection undercuts the individual’s ability to use purchased content as they see fit;
• Patent protections are continually weakened. Deep pocketed corporations can usurp inventions almost at will;
• The Supreme Court has ruled that Corporations have Free Speech rights equivalent to people; (So much for original intent!)